How to make Zucchinis Baked with Greek Cheeses.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 3-4 large zucchinis, sliced
- 1 large white onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tsp Greek yoghurt
- 2/3 cup Greek Graviera
- ½ crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup kefalotiri
- Salt (optional, the cheeses are already salty)
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 150 °C.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until the onion begins to soften.
- Add zucchinis to the skillet.
- Season but be cautious of the salt if the cheeses are too salty.
- Cook until the zucchinis are slightly tender.
- Grease with some olive oil a 20×20 cm casserole dish.
- In a bowl add the yoghurt and the cheeses, minus 2-3 Tsp. graviera and stir.
- Pour the mixture over the zucchinis and sprinkle with the remaining Graviera cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the top has become golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Then serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.