How to make a Watermelon and Feta Salad.
- watermelon a chunk, seeds removed
- feta 200g
- radishes 200g, sliced
- cucumber ½, diced
- spring onions 1 bunch, including green bits
- pomegranate molasses 2 tbsp
- lemon juice a good squeeze
- olive oil
- cumin seeds 2 tsp, toasted
- pitta breads 4, warmed
- STEP 1: Cut the melon and feta into chunks. Put in a bowl and add the radishes, cucumber and spring onion.
- STEP 2: Whisk the molasses, lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil and cumin and drizzle over the salad. Serve with warm pittas for scooping.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.