How to make a Warm Potato Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 300 g Baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g French beans (Cut in small pieces)
- ½ Yellow bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Red bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Green bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ cup Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Kalamata olives
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 tsp Fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt (To taste)
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- Wash the potatoes nicely and boil them until softened.
- Cut into halves.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add beans, bell peppers, onion and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add olives, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.