How to make a Vegetarian Bake.
Ingredients: Serves 4.
- 4 Sweetcorn Cobettes, each halved
- 4 large Sweet Potatoes, cut into chunky wedges
- 2 Red Peppers, quartered
- Packet of Feta Cheese, cubed.
- 1 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika, plus an extra pinch
- 1 Teaspoon of Oregano
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- Olive Oil
FOR THE SALSA:
- 1 Ripe Avocado, diced
- 1 Red Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 Spring Onions, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime, plus wedges to serve
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped.
Preheat the oven to 200c/ 375f/ Gas 6.
- Put the sweetcorn cobettes into a large roasting tray with the sweet potato and red pepper.
- Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle over the paprika and oregano, then season.
- Toss to coat, then roast for 30-35 mins, until tender.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and brush with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a little extra paprika, season and spread out on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake on the oven shelf under the vegetables for the last 5-10 mins of cooking time, until crisp and nicely golden.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by putting the avocado in a bowl with the chilli, spring onion, lime zest and juice, plus half the coriander.
- Season to taste then mix well.
- When the traybake is ready, remove from the oven.
- Spoon over the salsa, crumble over the Feta and scatter with the remaining coriander.
- Serve with the lime wedges and the tortilla chips on the side.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.