How to make a Vegan Tomato Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 14 oz tomatoes
- 14 oz vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tbsps coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsps fresh thyme (chopped)
- chives (for garnish)
- Score the tomatoes crosswise and blanch briefly in boiling water, then peel, remove stems and cut into quarters.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onions, garlic and tomatoes quickly.
- Add the rosemary, bay leaves thyme and vegetable broth.
- Let the soup simmer for 20 minutes over low heat, then remove the bay leaf.
- Puree with a hand blender, pass through a sieve and season with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup into pre-heated cups and serve garnished with chives.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]