How to make Vegan Ferrero Rocher Style Energy Treats.
Ingredients: Makes 12-15
- 100 g pitted dates
- 70 g toasted hazelnuts or almonds
- 1 dessertspoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 bar vegan chocolate
- 12- 15 whole toasted hazelnuts for centre
- 20 g crushed nuts (of your choice) for decoration
- Blend the nuts until they form a fine powder, with no chunks.
- Chop the dates and add to blender.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Blend all ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- Using a dessertspoon to measure, make small balls of the mixture and insert a whole hazelnut into the centre.
- Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl, over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cover the balls in chocolate and put on a plate to cool and set.
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts or add crushed nuts to the melted chocolate (whichever you prefer).
- Leave to cool in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
- Eat and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.