How to make Tuna with Tomatoes and Potatoes.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 2 slices of tuna
- 5 ripe tomatoes or 400g crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 potatoes
- olive oil
- Remove the skin and the central spine of the tuna, keeping four clean quarters.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, the onion and the clove of garlic.
- Also peel and crack the potatoes.
- In a large saucepan with a little oil, lightly brown the tuna pieces (it does not need to be done inside, because it will continue to cook later), remove them from the heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, poach the onion and brown the garlic.
- Add the potato pieces and let them cook for about 10 minutes.
- Finally add the tomatoes, stirring well.
- Cover to prevent the sauce from drying out too much (if we leave it uncovered we may need to add a little water) and let it cook for about 20 minutes over low heat.
- Return the tuna to the pan, mix well, and cook for just a minute or two.
- Turn off and let it rest before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]