How to make Tuna Stuffed Onions.
Ingredients: Makes 2
- 2 onions
- 1 small tin of tuna
- 1 hard boiled egg, minced
- 60 g of concentrated tomato
- 1 roasted and peeled red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 ml of dry white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Drain the tuna fish, shred it and place it in a bowl.
- Add the boiled egg, a tablespoon of concentrated tomato and half of the minced pepper.
- Mix and set aside.
- Next, the onions must be peeled and the bases removed to prevent them from moving, the same procedure must be done with the upper part, empty the onions with a ball cutter and leave two layers.
- Cook in the microwave for two minutes, remove and fill with the previous preparation.
- Next, take the remaining onion and chop it into small pieces, place it in a frying pan along with the finely chopped clove of garlic and fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove and process, to this you must add the rest of the pepper, the tomato and the white wine.
- Finally, place the tuna stuffed onions with their tops in a pan, add the sauce and a little water.
- Cover and cook over low heat for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]