How to make a Tuna Melt Piadina.
Ingredients: Serves 1-2
- 250 g self raising flour
- 1 small tin of tuna
- 30 g cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green apple
- White wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Place the flour in a bowl with a pinch of salt, add 125ml water and mix with a fork until it starts to come together.
- Roll out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- Divide into 2 balls and flatten each price to roughly 18cm wide.
- Put a splash of oil in a warm pan and add one price of flattened dough, rubbing a little oil on top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile peel and finely chop the onion and apple.
- Toss in a large bowl with a splash of vinegar.
- Drain and add the tuna, grate over the cheese and add the cream cheese.
- Add mustard to give it a boost.
- Gently slide the pane from the pan and carefully run the knife all the way around the edge turning and gradually cutting towards the middle until you end up with due rounds.
- Slide the top of the bread off, then spread one side with half the filling, pop the top on and push down slightly.
- Place it back in the pan to cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until nicely melted.
- Cut into 2 pieces and serve with a side salad.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]