How to make Tossed Beef and Cauliflower.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1/2 lb beef, cut into small pieces
- 1 cauliflower, in pieces
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- Salt, white pepper and seasoning, to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- Cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Cover the bottom of a pot with oil and add the garlic and onion.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- When the onion is ready, incorporate the meat and season, to taste.
- Add the cauliflower.
- Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and serve.
- Sprinkle each portion with chopped cilantro to add extra colour.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.