How to make Tortilla Muffins.
Ingredients: Makes 12 Muffins.
10 Large Eggs
100g/ 3.5oz of Bacon Lardons.
100ml/ 3oz of Milk.
1 Cup of Baby Spinach, roughly chopped.
50g/ 2oz of Cheese, grated.
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
Salt and Pepper.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/ 350f/ Gas 5.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk in a large bowl, then add the grated cheddar. Mix well.
3. Fry bacon lardons in a non-stick pan at a medium heat until cooked and golden. Transfer to a sheet of kitchen roll and pat dry to remove excess oil.
4. Then add to the egg mixture, along with fresh parsley and roughly chopped spinach.
5. Finish the mixture with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
6. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray and divide mixture evenly.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden on top.
8. Cool before carefully removing from the tray.