How to make Tomatoes Stuffed with Mashed Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 4 large round tomatoes
- 1 packet of instant mashed potatoes
- 200g grated Parmesan cheese
- 100g cream cheese
- Ground nutmeg
- Chopped chives, to taste
- Olive oil
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and reserve.
- Cut a slice at the bottom of the tomato so it can stand up.
- Also cut off the top of the tomato and scoop out as much of the seeds and pulp as possible with a spoon.
- Combine the mashed potatoes with the Parmesan, cream cheese, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray with some olive oil.
- Bake them at 200ºC for 15 minutes or until the purée is slightly golden but the tomatoes keep their shape.
- Serve, sprinkling some chopped chives and drizzle of olive oil.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]