How to make Tomato and Basil Chicken.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved length-wise
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (not packed)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until just about done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the butter, garlic and tomatoes to the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the basil and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.