How to make Tofu in Peanut Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 3 cups firm tofu cubes
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 cup water
Ingredients for garnishing:
- Chopped green onion
- Black sesame seeds
- Roasted peanuts, crushed
- Put the tofu cubes in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss well.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Take out on a plate and keep aside.
- Put all the remaining ingredients, except the water in a pot, mix and cook until the peanut butter starts melting.
- Add water and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tofu cubes, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion, sesame seeds, and crushed peanuts.
- Serve with rice and grilled vegetables of your choice.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]