How to make The Kidney Cleanser.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 litres of mineral water
- a bunch of parsley or coriander
- First take a bunch of parsley or coriander leaves and wash them clean.
- Cut into small pieces and place in a pot.
- Add the mineral water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Filter and pour in a glass bottle.
- Leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Drink one glass daily for 5 days in a row.
- If you do it before breakfast it will be more effective.
- All the dirt from your kidneys will go out by urination.
- Use lemon juice for extra flavour!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.