How to make a Thai Lobster Curry.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 3 tbsp quality Thai red curry paste
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 lime, juice only
- 4 cooked lobsters, meat cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat your wok, add the curry paste, and fry until just starting to change colour.
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the lime, pepper, tamarind, and fish sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the lobster meat in the curry sauce, and cook on a low heat until hot through.
- Serve with the cooked jasmine rice, and garnish with coriander and chilli.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.