How to make a Thai Green Curry.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green curry paste
- 1 cup Mushrooms (Chopped or sliced)
- ½ cup Baby Corns
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- ½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 1 tsp Kaffir lime leaves (Chopped)
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Fish sauce
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Thai basil (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Red chilli (Chopped)
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add green curry paste and fry for a minute.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn, bell peppers and fry for another minute.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, vegetable stock, fish sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt and cover the pan and cook it on a low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and Thai basil and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and red chilli.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.