How to make a Thai Cucumber Salad.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 lb cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 4 tablespoons Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add salt to the cucumber, mix well and set aside in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the dressing, by combining all the ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Turn on the heat and reduce the dressing a bit so it’s slightly thickened.
- Let it cool.
- Drain the salt water from the cucumber completely.
- Toss the cucumber, onion and mix with the dressing.
- Top with the peanut and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]