How to make a Thai Chicken Peanut Curry.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 lb chicken, sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- handful cilantro, leaves removed, stems diced
- 3–4 green onions, diced
- 3–4 tbsp red curry paste
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup baby corn, or other vegetable
- juice of 1 lime
- peanuts, cilantro for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add the diced onions and cilantro stalks, stir frying for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken, and fry for an additional 5 minutes, or until the chicken is browned.
- Combine the curry paste and peanut butter, and add to the pan.
- Fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, soy sauce, and coconut milk, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes, continuing to stir every few minutes.
- Add the baby corn or other vegetables, cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Serve over rice, topping with peanuts and cilantro.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]