How to make Syrian Green Beans.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 500g green beans, cooked
- 4 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala or Aleppo Seven Spice
- 1 Tbsp Aleppo pepper
- Reshampatti pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 cup parsley or cilantro
- Put olive oil and tomato paste in a pot and heat on medium-low.
- Sauté 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Meanwhile, chop green beans into 2-inch sections.
- Once the oil is red, add ¼ cup water, spices, green beans and garlic to the pot.
- Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar and ¾ of the parsley.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.