How to make Sweet and Spicy Shrimp.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 500 grams fresh shrimp
- 20 grams purple onions
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 20 grams chopped green onion
- 30 grams chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- Wash the fresh shrimp and peel them.
- Also, remove their intestines and wash them again.
- Peel purple onions and chop them.
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan and stir-fry chopped garlic, purple onion with chilli sauce.
- When the mixture gives out its fragrance, add chilli powder and stir-fry them well.
- Also, add shrimps, fish sauce, and white sugar to stir-fry them thoroughly.
- Take them out and have them served with cooked rice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.