How to make Sweet and Sour Cherry Tomatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- ½ kg of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black ground pepper
- First wash the cherry tomatoes.
- Then put them whole in a baking dish.
- Mix the salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey until you get a homogeneous mixture and add it to the tomatoes.
- Add the crushed garlic cloves and mix well with the tomatoes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]