How to make Sunshine Hake.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 hake fillets, about 175g each, skinned and boned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 4 -6 medium potatoes peeled, cooked and chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 courgettes, cut into batons
- 24 pitted black olives
- 100g semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season the hake with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan, approximately 30cm, and add 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- Place the hake, flesh side down, in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the cooked potatoes, onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add in the courgettes, black olives, tomatoes and thyme leaves and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve and enjoy!