How to make a Summer Tomato Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cups of whole, tri-coloured, cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup of feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes and slice them into halves.
- Place the cherry tomatoes into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Drizzle just a bit of balsamic vinegar on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]