How to make a Stewed Potato Omelette In Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 eggs
- 800 g potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 chives
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 100 ml of white wine
- 1/2 litre of broth
- 10 strands of saffron
- extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a large skillet with plenty of oil.
- Peel and dice the chives into small cubes and add them to the pan.
- Clean the green pepper, remove the stem and seeds, cut it in the same way and incorporate it.
- Sauté the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into quarters of the moon (thin) and add them.
- Season and fry everything for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the excess oil and reserve on one side, the mixture of potato, chives and pepper and on the other, the oil.
- To make the sauce, heat up 3 tablespoons of the oil used for frying the potatoes in a wide and low pan.
- Peel the garlic, dice them, add them to the pan and cook them a little.
- Before they brown, add the flour and cook well.
- Add the white wine, the broth and 10 strands of saffron.
- Season, mix and add a little chopped parsley.
- Cook the sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs, place them in a large bowl and beat them.
- Season them to your liking, add the potato, onion and pepper and mix well.
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of the previously reserved oil, pour the tortilla, solidify it a little, turn it over and solidify it on the other side.
- Add the sauce and cook it in the sauce for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Serve 1/4 of the tortilla and 2 cherry tomatoes on each plate.
- Season the tortilla pieces and season the tomatoes with oil and salt.
- Garnish the plates with some parsley leaves.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]