How to make Steamed Shrimp with Ginger.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 lb large raw shrimp
- 3 scallions
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, julienned
- 2 Tbsp sherry
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Rinse shrimp under running water.
- Lay on a plate.
- Chop scallion whites into 1-inch sections.
- Set greens aside to garnish at the end of cooking.
- Place all ingredients, except scallion greens, on top of shrimp.
- Place a metal steamer into a pot of boiling water.
- Put the plate on top of it.
- Cover and cook until shrimp is just cooked, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve garnished with minced scallion greens.