How to make a Steak Zucchini Skillet.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 16 ounce sirloin steak
- 12 ounce zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, for garnish
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Dice the zucchini.
- Let the steaks sit on the counter to reach room temperature.
- Chop the steaks into pieces.
- On medium to high heat, add the olive oil, butter, steak, and garlic to a skillet and cook.
- Flip to brown on both sides.
- Add the diced zucchini to the skillet and cook for a few more minutes.
- Stir to combine well so everything is flavourful.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve.
Nutritional Information: Per Serving
- 846 calories
- 62.2g fat
- 3.9g net carbs
- 63.7g protein
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]