How to make a Steak and Sweet Potato Hash.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 1
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 heaping handful of frozen sweet potato fries
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- left over steak, chopped
- fried egg
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and cook garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and cook until onion is golden in color, about 8 minutes.
- Add sweet potato fries and cook until soft, about 10 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper, cheese and steak.
- Top with a fried egg and a little chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]