How to make Squid with Tomato and White Wine.
A delicious dish which is even better when served over boiled potatoes or rice!
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 kg of squid
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 g Tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- 0.5 glass of white wine
- Clean the squid well, chop the tentacles and cut the bodies into thick rings.
- Peel and mince the onion and garlic cloves.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the minced garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the squid, season and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the white wine and tomato sauce.
- Lower the heat and cook until you see that the wine has evaporated and that the squid is tender.
- Taste and rectify with salt if necessary.
- If you see that the tomato has a lot of acidity, correct with a little sugar and stir.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and serve.