How to make Spinach Crepes.
Ingredients: Makes 12
- 3 organic or free-range eggs
- ¾ cup arrowroot powder
- ¼ brown rice flour
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- handful (30g) baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- olive oil, for frying
- Crack the eggs in to a blender and process.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process on high until completely smooth.
- Pour batter into a jug and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Whisk the batter, then ladle approx. ¼ cup of the mixture in to the pan, tilting the pan to spread the batter evenly.
- After about 1-2 minutes small bubbles will form on the surface and the base will start to turn golden.
- Run your spatula around the edge of the wrap to loosen it, then flip it over, and cook on the other side for another minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter (you may need to reduce the heat after you’ve cooked the first wrap).
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.