How to make Spicy Shrimp.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped white onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium onions)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup Chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon harissa (chilli pepper paste) or any hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh lemon juice, if desired
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in white and green onions.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, wine, harrissa and salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until wine evaporates and sauce thickens.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cook for 7 to 9 minutes longer or until shrimp is pink.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve over white rice and enjoy.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.