How to make a Spicy Shrimp and Spinach Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Marinara- Calabrian Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- 1 teapsoon vegetable stock base paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 4 ounces pre cooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups boiling or very hot water
- Layer all ingredients in quart-sized jar with sealing lid.
- Keep chilled for up to four days until ready to eat.
- When ready to serve, add 1 ½ cups boiling water (from microwave, tea kettle or coffee pot) and pour into jar.
- Add lid and shake well to combine.
- Open, serve and enjoy!