How to make Spicy Shrimp and Creamy Polenta.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 24 shrimp, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cups milk, plus more as needed
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups polenta
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Add the shrimp to a mixing bowl and season with cayenne, paprika and chilli powder.
- Add about two pinches of salt and a small pinch of black pepper.
- Mix gently until all the shrimp are coated.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and cook shrimp for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- While shrimp are cooking, add milk and water to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add polenta and whisk continuously until cooked for about 5-8 minutes.
- Add more milk as needed to get a creamy texture.
- Lastly, add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve shrimp over the polenta and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]