How to make Spicy Cauliflower and Peas.
Ingredients: Serves 3-4
- ½ small cauliflower
- ½ cup of frozen green peas
- ½ teaspoon of black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of tumeric
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt, to taste
- chilli powder, to taste
- Fry the seeds together until the mustard seeds start to pop, then add the turmeric, garlic, salt, chilli powder and fry for a few minutes.
- Break the cauliflower into small fleurettes and add to the spice mix with a little water.
- Put the lid on the pan and cook for 5 minutes or so.
- Stir in the peas and steam for a few more minutes until everything is cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]