How to make a Spicy Beef and Potato Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 potatoes, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Add oil to a large pot or dutch oven on high heat.
- Add the ground beef, onion, salt and pepper, breaking it apart as you cook it until browned, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the tomato sauce, beef broth, cayenne pepper and chilli powder and stir well.
- Add in the potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low heat and cook, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]