How to make Spanish Style Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1kg of potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 litres of chicken broth
- 1/2 kg of flour
- Olive oil
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, and fry them in a little oil.
- When they take colour, add two tablespoons of flour, saffron and let it toast, add the broth little by little and let it come to a boil.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thick slices, season them and pass them through the flour and egg.
- Fry them in olive oil, not very hot, leaving them a little raw, remove them from the oil and drain them lightly on paper.
- Pour the potatoes into the broth and continue boiling.
- If you want the sauce to be thicker, remove the potatoes and let the broth boil.
- Serve them with plenty of sauce and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]