How to make Spanish Stir Fry Chicken.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 chicken thighs or 2 chicken breasts
- 60g chorizo piece skinned, sliced into 10 pieces
- 1 romano red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 8 sage leaves, chopped
- A few fresh thyme sprigs or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Zest and juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Crusty bread and salad leaves, to serve
- Slice the chicken into finger-width strips or chunks and season well while a wok or frying pan heats up.
- Add half the oil and brown the chicken all over for 5 minutes.
- Push the chicken to one side in the wok.
- Add the rest of the oil, red pepper, garlic, chorizo, sage and thyme, and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and juice.
- Stir well and heat through for a minute.
- Serve with bread and salad.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]