How to make Spanish Spiced Almonds.
- 1 cup marcona almonds
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch coriander
- 1 pinch cayenne, more if needed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread out the almonds on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 min, or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika, coriander, cayenne, and salt.
- Toss the almonds with the spice blend.
- Taste to see if they need more cayenne.
- Add another pinch if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.