How to make Spanish Red Pepper Sauce.
This is a great tasting sauce that goes great with seafood, chicken and pork.
2 Large Red Bell Peppers, de-seeded
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon of cumin powder
1 Teaspoon of paprika
1 Teaspoon of sea salt
2 – 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Using a pestle and mortar (if you have) add the peeled garlic, salt, cumin, paprika and a drop of the olive oil.
2. Grind together to make a paste. If you don’t have a pestle and mortar, add all the ingredients to a food processor, but make sure the garlic is minced well first.
3. Add the chopped and de-seeded peppers to the processor, add a bit at a time. Blend until all smooth.
4. Then add the olive oil. Blend. Taste to see if you need a little more salt.
5. Serve in a bowl or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready. This will keep for up to 3 – 4 days refrigerated. Simply bring to room temperature when ready to serve.