How to make a Spanish Mixed Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 head of iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 large hardboiled eggs
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 cucumber
- 1 can of white asparagus
- 1 can of corn
- 1 roasted beetroot
- 1/2 red onion
- Extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the eggs for about 10-12 minutes. Once boiled, set them aside to cool.
- Wash and dry all fresh produce.
- Arrange a bed of chopped lettuce on a large serving dish.
- Cut the tomato/es into quarters.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Grate the carrot and beetroot.
- Arrange tomato, cucumber, and carrot evenly across the bed of lettuce.
- Open and drain the cans of tuna, white asparagus, and corn. Arrange evenly across the bed of lettuce.
- Peel the boiled eggs, and cut them into slices. Arrange the sliced boiled egg on top of the other ingredients.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sherry vinegar on top of the mixed salad, and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.