How to make Spanish Marinated Olives.
330g Jar of Spanish Green Olives
330g Jar of Spanish Black Olives.
2 tbsp Spanish Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Leaves from 2 Rosemary Sprigs, chopped (or 1 tsp dried rosemary).
1 tsp Chilli Flakes.
2 tsp Coriander Seeds, toasted and crushed.
Zest of 1 Lemon, cut into chunky slices.
Zest of ½ Orange cut into chunky slices.
- Drain and rinse both jars of olives in a plastic tupperware container.
- Then mix together with the olive oil.
- Stir in the rosemary leaves, chilli flakes, coriander seeds, and the lemon and orange zest.
- Cover, then marinate in the fridge for 6 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon the olives into serving bowls.