How to make a Spanish Garlic Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 50g stale bread torn into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon pimentón
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat until hot and then add the garlic.
- Sauté until fragrant but not browned.
- Add the bread and pimentón and continue sautéing until the bread is crispy on the outside and lightly toasted.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Depending on the type of stock you used, you’ll probably need to add some salt, but give it a taste first and keep adding salt in small quantities until you’re happy with the taste.
- Push the bread around to make 2 wells in the soup to hold the eggs.
- Break an egg into each well and use a spoon to scoop the hot soup over each egg until the eggs are cooked how you like them.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]