How to make Spanish Fried Octopus.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 120g of chickpea or cornflour
- 100g of wheat flour
- 1 octopus (or its legs/tentacles)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and clean your octopus. Heat a cooking pot with water
- Once that your water is boiling throw the octopus in and let it boil for 30 minutes
- After that rinse it and let it cool for a couple of minutes. Cut it into tiny pieces.
- Cover the octopus pieces with the flour mix and start heating your oil.
- Fry the octopus in the hot oil until they get a golden brown color.
- Remove the excess oil and they’re ready!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.