How to make a Spanish Flan.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in colour.
- Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.