How to make Spaghetti with Blue Cheese.
Spaghetti with blue cheese is an ideal dish for those who like strong flavours in their food!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 350 grams of spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 150 grams of blue cheese
- 275 grams of evaporated milk or special cream for cooking
- 100 grams of milk
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black pepper
- In a pot, add water with a little salt and boil the spaghetti for the duration set by the manufacturer.
- When cooked, let them drain and set them aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, add the onion previously chopped with a pinch of salt.
- We wait for it to be done over medium heat until we see that it is transparent and well poached.
- Next, we add the cream, milk and blue cheese.
- Heat over medium heat and proceed to add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then leave it in reserve.
- Plate the spaghetti and then we have two options.
- We can mix all the pasta with the blue cheese sauce or put the sauce aside so that everyone can serve themselves whatever they want.
- Finally, we can decorate with some pieces of blue cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]