How to make a Spaghetti and Meatball Soup.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4-6
- 1 pound mini meatballs, homemade or store-bought
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bay leaf
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions; set aside.
- Whisk in chicken broth, marinara sauce, bay leaf and 3 cups water in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir in spaghetti and meatballs.
- Reduce heat and simmer until spaghetti is tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil and Parmesan, if desired.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]