How to make Soy and Orange Roast Chicken.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 1.5 kg whole chicken
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- Rind of 1 orange
- Cut the chicken into a spatchcock (butterfly) by simply removing the back bone.
- Or if you wish, you may just leave the chicken whole or even use portions if you prefer.
- Season the chicken with salt and roast it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and give them a good mix.
- After 10 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and brush it generously with some of the soy and orange mixture.
- Return chicken to the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat process every 15 minutes until chicken is well done and cooked through.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.