How to make Smothered Potatoes and Sausage.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Slice sausage into small chunks and fully cook on skillet.
- When sausage is done cooking, set aside.
- Slice up potatoes into even slices and put in leftover oil in skillet.
- Cook until the potatoes start to become tender inside and brown on the outside.
- Slice up the red pepper and onion and throw in with the potatoes.
- Cover and let cook for about 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken stock, seasonings and sausage.
- Uncover and let cook for another 5 minutes or so.
- Serve immediately.