How to make a Smoky Sweet Potato Skillet.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 3 sweet potatoes, diced
- 4 eggs
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- ¾ cup black beans
- 2-3 tsp bbq seasoning
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and a few pinches of salt and pepper and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly tender and can be pierced with a fork.
- Add bell peppers and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, add beans and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and carefully crack 4 eggs on top of skillet mix, evenly spread apart.
- Place skillet in the oven for 11-15 minutes, based on egg cooking preference.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.