How to make a Smoked Sausage and Potato Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 24 ounces beef smoked sausage, sliced
- 6 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 bell peppers, diced
- 6 ounces baby carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ounce packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 16 ounces water
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add the potatoes, sausage, bell peppers, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning, salt and pepper over the top.
- Spread the cream of chicken soup over the top.
- Pour the chicken broth and water into the slow cooker and stir.
- Place the lid on top and cook on low heat for eight hours.
- Serve and enjoy with some fresh crusty bread!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]